I have been fairly diligent about filling out Emmy's "Firsts" in her baby book. In fact, the line for "Sleeps through the Night" has so many entries (6 hour stretch, 7 1/2 hours, 9 hours, 10 hours) that filling in the real 12 hour, all the way through the night was a bit anticlimactic.
However, I have realized that there are not spots for some of Emmy's recent firsts.
Such as:
- Unrolls an entire roll of toilet paper when left in the bathroom unattended for 30 seconds: (last week)
- Eats dirt: (yesterday)
- Unrolls the entire roll of toilet paper with two tugs while you're washing your hands so you can't do anything to stop it: (yesterday)
- Gets out of being in trouble by being so darn cute: (everyday!)
I'm sure we will continue to discover a million more firsts (some fun and some not so fun) as Emmy keeps growing up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love those firsts! Rachel ate dirt today...she was just sifting it through her hands for a few minutes and then got this look on her face like, "Why am I doing that when I could be doing this?" and she lifted up a big handful and put it in her mouth.
Yum-my!
Post a Comment