Abby has learned to roll over from her front to her back. I am quite surprised since I am not good at remembering to do tummy time with her. Gratefully Brett has been more diligent about it than I have. On Sunday, we were amazed at how high she was lifting her head. And then tonight she was lifting it even higher and getting propped up well on both elbows (so she could see the football game on tv, I might add).

And then she rolled right over!

And landed on her back with a look that said, "I did not mean to do that. What just happened?"

But then she did two more times, once to the left and once to the right just to prove that it wasn't a fluke. (And didn't she cooperate so well to get this awesome pictures?)
And here are some pictures of her "talking," (see the look of concentration like she's really trying to communicate?)

with her ever (and over) loving sister,

and doing one of her sweet, "happy looks." Isn't she just beautiful? (The burp cloths were laid out by Emmy "just in case she urps".

What a blessing this sweet little angel is! I just love every single day!!!
3 comments:
She is growing up way to fast. She is so beautiful.
That is so cute how Emmy laid out the burp cloths for Abby.:)
I loved catching up with your blog posts! I hope Annabelle is that helpful of a big sister, though she's not as old as Emmy so we'll see.
Post a Comment