Several weeks ago, the girls got crowns from Burger
King. They had fun with them for a day,
but I never got around to throwing them away (when they weren’t looking of
course because I’m sure they were still treasures even if they didn’t play with
them anymore).
Well, Emmy grabbed one and put in on Aaron’s head one day
while he was playing. It was way too
big, so she grabbed the stapler and we made it fit. He looked so cute in it, and he actually kept
it on!
Since then, she often plops the crown on his head and we all
enjoy our time with “Prince Aaron.”
Today when I picked Emmy up from kindergarten, all the kids
ran out with Cat in the Hat hats on. (Dr
Suess’ birthday is tomorrow.) But Emmy
wasn’t wearing one. When I asked her
about it she said, “Mine is too small. I
made it to fit Aaron.” We had to make a
few adjustments, but Aaron looks pretty snazzy in his hat, don’t you think?
Isn’t he doing a great job sitting up? He was pretty wobbly when he turned 6 months,
but on Feb 2, I set him on the ground to show Ty and Katy his new trick and he
sat up like a pro! Since then, that is
his favorite activity and he will entertain himself with a basket of toys for
20 minutes or so. He still hasn’t
figured out how to roll from back to front, but I’m not too upset because it’s
a lot easier to have him entertain himself in one place than for him to be
mobile!
And this is what happens when Emmy helps us get Aaron to
smile for a picture…and she’s in the picture. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment