Okelberry Family

Okelberry Family

Friday, April 26, 2013

Aaron's First Haircut

I know, you're thinking, "Aaron doesn't have any hair!  How in the world did you give him a haircut?!?!" 

Well, let me explain.  Aaron doesn't have much hair, and the hair he does have is very blonde so you can't see it very well.  But his hair is coming in...on the sides.  He had quite a bit of long-ish hair on the sides and not much on top (and the few hairs on top were long and scraggly). 

 So we got rid of his "old man hair" as Brett calls it.  I had a hard time buzzing what hair he did have, but deep down I agreed with Brett.

And if Emmy can do this...
 ...it's definitely time for a haircut!

He didn't mind the clippers and there was only one real bad spot I had to fix the next day. :) I'd say an overall success for our first time.

Here's the after:
 He really does look better with it trimmed nicely at a 3.  In fact, my mom commented on how nicely his hair is coming in yesterday.  She was surprised when I told her we'd cut it Saturday.  It looks fuller when it's even and shorter.

No comments: