Okelberry Family

Okelberry Family

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Aaron the Hooligan

Aaron got a long overdo haircut last night. His hair is still pretty thin in top so I did a 3 with the clippers on the sides and then blended the best I could with scissors, leaving the top pretty long. I did a Mohawk with his hair during his bath afterward. 
Brett says faux hawks are the manifestation of good Mormon moms' unfulfilled desires to be rebellious. :) 

He just might be right, but I think it's so cute! And I have a lot of ward members who agree with me! He got more compliments today than ever. 
Brett told Aaron he looked like a hooligan (but he's also said how cute he looks, too- maybe he has some unfulfilled rebellion, too). When Brett told Aaron to say hooligan, Aaron said, "Nate" quite matter of factly. Apparently Uncle Nate is a hooligan?

No comments: