My girls avoided potty talk for several years and then they listened and obeyed when I told them it was inappropriate. As soon as Aaron learned about potties and what goes in them those words are a definite part of his vocabulary.
This little guy hits. A lot. When he's happy, when he's sad, when he's frustrated, when he's mad. I think that's the most frustrating mannerism, and there are times he doesn't even realize it hurts others. We are still working through this one (and will be for quite awhile, I hear). Why can't we all just TALK about our feelings here? :)
A couple of weeks ago, Aaron proudly proclaimed that he can say words when he burps! No one showed him. No one suggested it. He tried it, thought it was neat, and was excited to show off.
And he started spitting yesterday! Why? Where did it come from? I'm trying to embrace the boy-ness and told him he can spit outside.
But I must say there is a whole lot of adorable in this little boy of mine! The past 6 months have had some pretty rough patches with epic and almost constant temper tantrums that have made me wonder what we've gotten ourselves into with boy #2, but I wouldn't trade Aaron for the world. Without him I'd have never learned the name of every digger at a construction site, noticed every jet and helicopter in the sky, or known I could love someone so fiercely who was driving me crazy just a few minutes ago.
How lucky I am to have this BOY of mine!


No comments:
Post a Comment