I got on the computer to check the weather before getting Emmy dressed for the day...and of course got sucked into checking my other sites (blogs, e-mail, FB). The girls found their empty Easter baskets and the bag of plastic eggs and are currently on an Easter egg hunt. It took some convincing to get Abby to stay out of the room long enough for Emmy to hide them. (I think she finally distracted Abby with drawing on her easel.)
Have I mentioned just how much I LOVE having these two little girls? They play remarkable well together. I can get a little break whenever I need it (as long as I'm willing to clean up a mess afterward...). Two is much better than one; is three even better?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so nice and I'm sure it will help even more when the baby gets here. They are adorable. Give them a squeeze from us!
Post a Comment