First off, the annual painting of the pumpkins:
Emmy painted her school with three doors. The middle one says "me" signifying that it is her classroom. Then she wrote "Emmy Okelberry's Class Names" and wrote as many of her classmates as she could remember.
Abby enjoyed painting her pumpkin every color she could think of. She did quite well not getting too messy and thoroughly enjoyed herself for 20 minutes. Then she was ready to be done, and the rest of us were still working.
Aaron's pumpkin is decorated with his footprints (easier said than done with a 3 month old!) Brett decorated a zucchini as a snake. :)
And the costumes:
Aaron is a turtle:
Isn't he just perfect?
Designed by Brett, executed by me. I think it turned out AWESOME!
Abby is an elephant. Costume made by my mom. So amazing!
Emmy is a monkey (because she really is our monkey!)
She was getting called "mouse" a lot (I made the ears too big, I think) so I made her a banana to carry around. That did the trick and everyone knew she was a monkey! I'm pretty darn proud of my banana. Thanks to my mom for tips, yellow fabric, and moral support!
4 comments:
What wonderful costumes. I especially love the turtle.:)
They are all so darling
So clever, Becca! I love seeing what creative thing you're up to at the moment. Sewing was my favorite thing when my kids were small bacause it was the only thing I did that stayed DONE in a day. I also loved the creative aspects of sewing. What a cute family!
Their costumes are amazing! Great work! They look so cute!h
Post a Comment