My cute family keeps me laughing, and I have to share a few
of the things I’ve overheard recently.
Brett: “I might have to tickle you until your legs fall off…”
Abby: “Okay!”
While Abby was holding Aaron in the living room while I made
lunch.
Abby: “Yay!!! Aaron have some hair! Good job, Buddy!”
This morning after I told Abby the plan for next hour which
included watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse at the end.
Abby: “My baby just really want to watch Minnie Mouse…”
Abby: “My baby just really want to watch Minnie Mouse…”
This afternoon, Emmy, Abby and Aaron were all in the (new)
secret hideout. They were playing
happily, so I ran around getting things done.
When they came out, Emmy told me they were having family night and
lifted up her pant leg. Each child had a
strip of paper taped around their leg. I
realized she had gotten into the can of “instant family night ideas” on the
shelf. “We each get to help with a
lesson at the next family night!” she exclaimed.
Before Abby headed upstairs for her nap this afternoon, Emmy
told her that she could check the time on her phone (Brett’s old phone) and
that would tell her how long she slept. After
I got Abby and then Aaron down for their naps, I settled into my bed for a nap
myself while Emmy watched a show. I had
just started to drift when Abby came in and told me, “My check my phone and it
say my have a good nap!”
No comments:
Post a Comment