Okelberry Family

Okelberry Family

Friday, February 7, 2014

Emmy

Oh, my Emmy girl! She is the best oldest child and big sister I can imagine! She starts playing with one of her siblings as soon as she comes home from school and I have to tear her away to do homework. They have so much fun!

One Saturday Emmy and Abby built a fort using Aaron's slide. Then they had fun watching a show in it on Sunday afternoon. (I LOVE 9:00 church!!!)
And she and Aaron enjoy a game of "jay-jay" every once in awhile. 
Emmy was chosen as student of the month for her class in December (with the awards ceremony in January). 
She got a certificate and a frisbee. 

She recently celebrated the 100th day if school and brought home this gem:
"When I am 100 years old I will be a grandma. I will have 7 grand kids. I will have no fake teeth."
And these are pictures of her now and at 100:

I am finally adjusted to her being gone all day at first grade but I am sure happy when my sweet girl comes home!

1 comment:

Nana said...

Congratulations on being the student of the month, Emmy!
Is it just me or does the picture of Emmy at 100 look a lot like her Nana? Well, I do have short hair, green eyes, almost 7 grandchildren, I'm old and I still do have all my own teeth!
Ha Ha