In other grow up Emmy need, she has lost both her front teeth! Do now we have this adorable smile to look at!
Her second front tooth was hanging by a thread one morning before school and I begged her to just let me pull it out, but she wanted to show her friends at school his she could twist it all the way around. Well, it fell out on her tongue within the first 20 minutes of school! (Imagine that!) but good news is she got a cute little ring to hold her tooth in.
And, yes, there are 3 teeth in there. She has a hard time parting with her teeth. She and the Tooth Fairy have exchanged many notes about it. She did give up her 2nd bottom tooth when she lost it and gave her other bottom tooth instead if the top one this last time. (I think the tooth fairy has gotten more lax than when I was little...)
And I must include some pictures of Emmy being a monkey. It is her other favorite thing to do after all!
She actually made it to the top of this light pole the next day but I didn't get a picture. The whole time she climbed I wondered how much it would cost to replace the light pole if she made it fall over! It was swaying quite a bit.
She's also mastered our aspen tree out front and climbs it before she comes inside after school. I'd be just find with it if it didn't leave white chalky dust all over her pants. She doesn't have enough pairs if pants for one everyday if the week. :)
Oh how I love my toothless, climbing, reading Emmy!




No comments:
Post a Comment