We have been a little slow making friends in our new place. I blame it on the fact that we are in Primary so don't get to see the other parents and their kids. And Emmy naps in the morning, so when she is ready to go in the afternoon, the other kids are napping.
But, we have had a couple true friends for several months now. We go walking every morning with Shannon and her kids Sydney (3) and Kaleb (16 months). Both Emmy and I look forward to our morning walks, and days just seem to go better when we follow that routine.
A week ago, Shannon was preparing for Girls Camp since she's camp director (a calling I hope I NEVER have!). I offered to watch Sydney and Kaleb while she went grocery shopping. Emmy had so much fun having her friends over!
Emmy and Sydney
Playing "with" Kaleb (Aren't his eyes gorgeous?!?! Some girl is going to die over those in 15 years!)
No comments:
Post a Comment