Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Whoops!
This morning, Emmy needed two things quite badly: a diaper change and a nap. Obviously, the diaper change took priority. Emmy is not a huge fan of lying still, so diaper changes are becoming an olympic challenge around these parts (one that I personally think I could compete for the gold medal in!). I got Emmy "all clean" but putting the diaper on was not going to happen at that point, so I set her on the floor and went to wash my hands. She was whining the entire time, so when we got back in her room, I grabbed her snuggle, turned on the music, and nursed her. As I said, she was exhausted, so she fell asleep within just a couple minutes. As I shifted her to stand up, I noticed that I could see parts that should have been covered by a diaper! After a quick pause, I decided that I would rather have her wake up then have to do more laundry, so I set her down on the changing table, hoping she'd stay mostly asleep. She was surprised at her position when she opened her eyes, but layed quite still while I put on a new diaper, and then she fell asleep quickly when I put her in her crib. Whew! Silly momma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment