I know this is a week late, but I just haven't gotten around to downloading the pictures. But better late than never...here are pictures of Emmy in the first snow (or, "no" as she calls it - quite confusing sometimes) of this year.
She enjoyed looking at it and touching it from inside the garage, but she was in tears by the time I finished shoveling the driveway. We have a coat and snowpants that were given to us by a neighbor with a little girl a year older than Emmy, but we were still waiting for Emmy's shoes to arrive at Payless (a whole other story in and of itself...let's just say that we had to wait over a month to get the shoes, but I almost got them for free). And we didn't have any mittens since she wasn't really into playing in the snow last year. So her feet and hands were freezing and it took a good 15 minutes inside for her to calm down enough to eat breakfast. Poor baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment