Okelberry Family

Okelberry Family

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Our House

So I realized last week that we had never taken a picture of our house. So, I took one on Monday. Here is our fabulous house!

We really love our house and are so grateful to have it. It has TONS of space (5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a family room, a living room, and another room in the finished basement that isn't really classified as anything- maybe an office?). I love the kitchen. Brett is happy with the garage. Emmy enjoys having so many rooms to scatter her toys. We're all good. And it hasn't even been that bad to clean. (That was my biggest worry after living in apartments for so long.)

And here is the darling little girl who calls this house home. (Actually she calls it "Emmy 'ouse", but it's home, too.) I know this picture is blurry, but it was too cute to not share.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

That is a VERY cute house! I'm jealous!

Nancy said...

Wow! 5 bedrooms! That's huge! I'm sure you'll fill it up though! :)

Christy said...

I am jealous that you can keep up on your home cleaning. I have decided to go with the "creative decorating" approach a.k.a. socks, backpacks, papers, pieces of cookie all over. I highly recommend it. Honestly, hurray for you! Having a place to call your own is wonderful!

Jen said...

I am so jealous! Your house is darling! Someday we will have a house too...