TIMES 10! I seriously deleted at least 30 pictures off my camera after that little doll got a hold of it. She holds the camera so it takes a picture of her because that's how the camera looks to her when I take her picture. She definitely hasn't learned about others' prespectives yet. But egocentrism is quite normal at this age, right? She had a blast telling everyone to "mile!" and then blinding herself with the flash.
Am I bad for hoping that my camera will die sooner than later so I can pass it on to her (and get a new one, of course!)
4 comments:
Those pictures are too funny. She's such a smart little girl. And I love that she gives you little birthday gifts. What a cutie. Can't wait to see you guys...
ha ha. So cute!!!
that's cute. i think that if you give an Emmy a camera more often, you'll get a new one sooner than you might think... :)
i have kept a cheap digital point and shoot for that very reason! I know my kids are going to want a camera when they see I have one ALWAYS on me. So I think giving her one is a great idea!
One thing I have is an used underwater camera, it is in the fun plastic shell. I got the roll developed and asked for the camera and all its pieces back. I glued it together and I have it in the toy bin for the kids. It is a very popular toy!
Post a Comment