I wasn't great about taking pictures. It's hard to be the mom and the hostess and still get pictures of everything, but here are a few.
My mom and I decorated the cupcake cakes on Friday. It took a lot longer than we'd anticipated, but Emmy was a sweetheart and even helped us! She got her own cupcake and bowl of frosting. Most of the frosting ended up in her mouth, but it entertained her for a few minutes! I ended up staying up until 11:30 that night to finish Emmy's cake. So silly!
Brett's:
Emmy's:
She, of course, made a mess eating it. But we let her since it was her birthday...until she started brushing off her hands and throwing crumbs all over the floor. My patience is not good with messes.
All in all, a great party! Emmy is elated with her new tricycle, bubbles, play camera, play cell phone, and sidewalk chalk. Thanks everyone!
4 comments:
Those cupcakes look amazing! Way to go!!! Can I hire you? :-) Happy birthday Emmy!
Such cute cakes. I'm glad they turned out so well. Can't wait to decorate a cake with you on Friday.
Thanks for the fun party, Becca. Happy Happy Birthday this week Brett and Emmy! We love you!!!
You are so cute and creative! Those cupcakes are really great!
Post a Comment