Emmy is learning to be funny herself now and joins in on the jokes and games. And so some nights when I ask her what she wants to wear for bed (I let her choose underwear, diaper or pull-up since she stays dry at night now but still seems to be attached to her nighttime diaper), she will tell me, "Underpants on my head and diaper on my bum." Usually we just laugh and put on her diaper. But tonight I obliged and put her underwear on her head after I put on her diaper. Since her hair was still in pigtails, I had the great idea to pull the pigtails through the leg holes. Makes a pretty cute hat, don't you think?
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Captain Underpants
Brett teases Emmy sometimes when she doesn't want to get dressed by putting her pants or underpants on his head. It always makes her laugh. As to whether or not it actually helps her get dressed faster is yet to be determined.
Emmy is learning to be funny herself now and joins in on the jokes and games. And so some nights when I ask her what she wants to wear for bed (I let her choose underwear, diaper or pull-up since she stays dry at night now but still seems to be attached to her nighttime diaper), she will tell me, "Underpants on my head and diaper on my bum." Usually we just laugh and put on her diaper. But tonight I obliged and put her underwear on her head after I put on her diaper. Since her hair was still in pigtails, I had the great idea to pull the pigtails through the leg holes. Makes a pretty cute hat, don't you think?
Emmy is learning to be funny herself now and joins in on the jokes and games. And so some nights when I ask her what she wants to wear for bed (I let her choose underwear, diaper or pull-up since she stays dry at night now but still seems to be attached to her nighttime diaper), she will tell me, "Underpants on my head and diaper on my bum." Usually we just laugh and put on her diaper. But tonight I obliged and put her underwear on her head after I put on her diaper. Since her hair was still in pigtails, I had the great idea to pull the pigtails through the leg holes. Makes a pretty cute hat, don't you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yes it does.... on a very cute girl!
She is so silly. I love her smile and cute sense of humor! Miss you guys!
HAHAHAHA freaking hilarious!
Post a Comment