Tuesday, September 8, 2009
I Love to See the Temple
A week ago, we took Emmy to the Mt Timpanogos Temple for part of Family Home Evening. It was neat to get to share this special place with her. She especially loved the flowers as there were quite a few pink ones.


I read a quote from Pres. Monson recently that said if you let your children touch the temple, it will touch them, so we made sure Emmy got to touch the temple.
I wish I could say it was a reverent, spiritual experience all around, but it wasn't. She is 2, after all. And so we spent a lot of time doing this as well:
Maybe next time we'll spend a little more time talking about the temple and a little less time chasing Emmy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so sweet. What a great idea. You are such good parents. I love that first picture of you and Emmy. Glad there were some PINK flowers there! :)
Post a Comment