Okelberry Family

Okelberry Family

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

She's Back!

Emmy had a pretty good day yesterday and ate normal food (not much, but some). She kept it down but still felt weak and tired. She even took a 3 hour nap! I have to admit that the multiple naps a day and quick falling asleep were perks of this illness - the ONLY perks, of course!

We had a good night in which Emmy only woke up once and then she was ready to eat breakfast in the morning. By 10, she was back to her old self. Running around, chatting up a storm, and eating plenty. It was like turning a switch. She was so sick she could hardly sit up and then she was dancing around!

I never could get her down for a nap this afternoon even after taking her outside to ride her bike. But I have to admit that I'll take a no-nap day over a lethargic, sick day. We are so grateful to have our little girl back! Thank you to those who prayed and worried for her. Our prayers were definitely answered!

1 comment:

Jenelle said...

I am so glad she's been feeling better! My mom said it was weird to see her just lay around- so not like her! I'm glad she's back to her cute, bubbly self!