On Sunday, we went to Brett's parents' house and had a combined party for Brett and Emmy. Emmy got this scooter which she LOVES (as well as the darling jacket and a new outfit plus a new lamp from her aunt and uncles).

Nate got out his scooter and they had fun riding around together.
Then we enjoyed Cake #2 (decorated half purple and half green per each birthday person's request).
On Monday, we had a Pinkalicious Party with a few of Emmy's friends. Pinkalicious is a darling children's book about a little girl who loves pink and eats so many pink cupcakes that she actually turns pink! She doesn't mind it at all, but then she sneaks one more cupcake and turns red. Then she has to eat green food in order to return to normal. For the party, we played "Pin the Pink-tails on Pinkalicious,"The kids all had fun, and Emmy did a pretty good job of being a polite birthday girl.
That evening, we had my family come over for a dinner (Chicken on Blues -aka Chicken Cordon Bleus - Emmy's favorite). Then we opened presents that included a new helmet, bike bell, bike basket, books, and clothes from us.
Then we ate Cake #4. 
In case you were wondering, I am sick of making cakes! I'm glad I have 5 weeks until Abby's birthday, and I hope somebody else will make my cake in a couple weeks. As much as I love having spring babies, it sure makes for a crazy 6 weeks!
In case you were wondering, I am sick of making cakes! I'm glad I have 5 weeks until Abby's birthday, and I hope somebody else will make my cake in a couple weeks. As much as I love having spring babies, it sure makes for a crazy 6 weeks!
2 comments:
You are amazing and that is a lot of cakes. Bless your heart! Emmy looks so happy with all the birthday celebrations. Pinkalicious is such a great birthday party theme too.
Choose your favorite cake and I'll make it for your birthday! Emmy's birthday party looks like it was a lot of fun. Good job!
Post a Comment