Last week, a neighbor called to ask if we had a swing set (we didn't) and to see if we'd be interested in theirs. I told them ABSOLUTELY! A swing set is on "the list" - higher up on my list than Brett's. But I knew it wouldn't happen until at least next spring. We are so grateful for generous neighbors who thought of us!
It isn't anything fancy, but it has two swings, a teeter-totter, and a chair swing glider...and my girls couldn't be happier! It is actually identical to the swing set I had growing up.
Emmy would spend all day out there if I'd let her (and if she had a buddy).

Abby loves to swing by herself and actually does better if I'm not out there. Weird, huh? Emmy is the perfect big sister and gently pushes Abby on her swing then gets herself going on the other swing, and repeats when Abby slows down. It's so cute to watch them!
Summer heaven swinging in the backyard!
3 comments:
How awesome! What a great thing to gat from a neighbor too. The girls look so cute and happy on it.
That reminds me a lot of the swing set we had at our house growing up too. What fun!
Lucky! That is great! Yea for hours of outside entertainment! That's nice the girls can play together on it. Cute cute pictures. Love you guys!
P.S. Tell Emmy Aunt Jenelle says congrats on learning to ride at such a young age- she's awesome!
Post a Comment