Okelberry Family

Okelberry Family

Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Dresses!

The girls wore their new Christmas dresses to church yesterday, and I convinced them to do a little photo shoot before we left. I think they turned out beautifully!

Special thanks to my mom for getting the fabric and helping me with the last few finishing touches! They wouldn't have been ready for yesterday without her help watching the girls and fighting a zipper and stretch velvet. (Not a nice combination although I didn't have any issues with Abby's, just Emmy's.):)

Now it can be Christmas because my girls have Christmas dresses!

4 comments:

Jenelle said...

Darling!!! You are so talented. I can't believe how much Abby's hair has grown since the summer!

Julie and Matt said...

So Cute! I still have to finish Clara's. it will be fun to see all three girls in matching dresses,

Nana said...

I love those dresses and I love those little girls even more!

Merilee said...

So pretty!