What a sweet three-year-old I have! She is constantly doing new things and learning so much!
One day she was coloring with sidewalk chalk in the garage while I was puttering around getting things done. She ran to me, super excited, and couldn't wait to show me the A she had just drawn all by herself!
And apparently Brett can't wait to teach our kids how to drive! I came out from my parents' house (I'm really bad and leaving their house; there's always something else to talk about!), and Abby was all ready to drive us home! She thought she was pretty amazing to be sitting in the driver's seat.
Abby loves to stack things, and she entertained herself by stacking lotions and creams while I changed Aaron's diaper. Pretty fancy, eh?
And remember my little bald baby girl? She has so much hair now! Sometimes I can't believe just how much and how quickly it came (once it started). I don't know if we'd done a braid before, but this is the first one she remembers.
Doesn't she have such beautiful highlights in her hair? She used to be so blonde and now she and Emmy have the same color of hair from the back. Abby still has more blonde highlights in the front, but she's going dark just like I did. Now if we could just get her to let me put a clip in it!
No comments:
Post a Comment