We got a baby swing to put on Nana and Papa's swing set, but the ropes were too short for their tall swing set, so we hung it up at our house! We took down the teeter-totter that didn't get too much use and seemed to make the swing set rock off the ground the most. It was quite a job with bolts in hard-to-reach places, but I had some great helpers.
And now Aaron can swing alongside his sisters!
And here's another accomplishment that I'm probably a little too excited about. :)
I replaced a toilet seat!
The toilet seat in the kids' bathroom was a padded, vinyl-covered one with Hello Kitty on it. It was cute, but it was very worn out and both girls complained about it pinching their bums. Our friends had recently gotten a toilet seat with a child-size seat built in so I searched for the best deal. (Target, if you're wondering.)
I actually put the convertible seat in the downstairs bathroom since we had the potty seat hanging on a hook in the kids' bathroom. Then I put the old seat on the kids' toilet. (So really I installed 2!)
This seat is awesome because the child seat is magnetic so it sticks to the lid unless you pull it down.
It's just the right size for an Abby bum, and she loves it!
I get so much joy from accomplishing projects like this! Yay for usable toilets upstairs and downstairs. Someday Abby will be okay using a big seat, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment