Thursday, July 3, 2014
Big Boy!
Aaron has graduated to a toddler bed! We knew we had a long trip coming up and he's too big for a pack n play so we needed to teach him to sleep in a bed he could get out of.
It took him a couple of weeks to figure out that he could get out himself. Then one fateful, extra tired night he was mad that I wouldn't "rock a little bit" (again) and he kept getting up. I finally convinced him that he could have the door open if he stayed in his bed. He was ok that night but a couple if days later I follow through on the "shut the door" threat at nap time. It was a rough 20 minutes of crying that resulted in him falling asleep standing, laying in the rocking chair. That was a fun transfer to bed. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment