One night as we were tucking the girls in for bed, all three kids ended up in Abby's bunk.
It's hard to imagine, but there really is room for all three kids in Abby's bunk. Abby sleeps way on the outer edge of her bed because she is afraid of falling through the hole between the mattress and the wall. I put a rolled up quilt there to block it, but she still stays huddled on her edge. She often asks for Emmy to lay in her bed with her, and Emmy is super sweet and complies most of the time. Usually Emmy moves up to her bunk after Abby falls asleep, but sometimes they both fall asleep in Abby's bed. On Christmas Eve Eve (Sunday), Abby was cuddled up right next to Emmy (not on her edge!), and I hated to move Emmy to her bed, but I didn't know how well they'd sleep all night scrunched together. I cannot tell you how grateful I am for sweet daughters who love each other and get along so well!
No comments:
Post a Comment