Okelberry Family

Okelberry Family

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Daredevil Aaron

Aaron didn't crawl until his 11 month birthday, so I didn't expect him to walk anytime too soon.  I was surprised to see him let go of his grip on the dishwasher and stand with only his belly supporting him just before he turned 13 months.  He has always loved unloading the dishwasher and playing with the dishes as I put them away.  The problem comes when it's time to load the dirty dishes... He just can't keep them in there!  I used to be pretty good about keeping the sink clear, but now I have to decided if opening the dishwasher is really worth it!

 Brett's mom, bless her heart, taught Aaron how to go down the stairs on his belly while we were in Alaska.  But Aaron was a stinker about it and would only do it when he was in the mood.  Instead, he loved to sit on the top stair and practice standing up!  My life was full of heart attacks.  He is the cause of all gray hairs I get!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Makenna did the standing at the top of the sitars too and the dishwasher unloading (always the dirty dishes :) Love those two stinkers