I must admit that Emmy is a sweetheart about letting me do her hair (most of the time). She really loves the bathroom with the mirror, the faucet, and the random "toys" that end up there. In fact, it was harder to get her to hold still for pictures afterward in the family room than it was to do her hair! I always joke when people ask me how I get her to hold still long enough to put in a rubberband that it's easy - you have a handle of hair to hold onto!
Doesn't she look so grown up with her hair all pulled back?
Too bad Emmy had the top part pulled out within 1 minute after taking the pictures! We have plans to fix it before Daddy gets home. I'm sure it be a wreck after her nap!
1 comment:
Funny, thats how I get Emily to sit still for getting her hair done too! It also takes her that quick to pull out her new do as well :) But hey don't they look great for those two minutes?
Post a Comment