This is one reason I love having a little girl!
We had 10 minutes before we had to leave for play group, so I thought we would try something new with Emmy's hair. My aunt does my little cousin's hair this way, and I've been meaning to try it for a couple of months but just haven't gotten around to it. Emmy was having a pretty good morning, so I thought we might as well try.
She was a sweetheart, and I think it turned out pretty cute. I learned things I'll do differently next time, but I wasn't about to fix things this morning since we were already late for play group! The best news is that it is staying in really well and so we're going to keep it in for a few more days. 
5 comments:
I have wonderful memories of doing Sarah's hair in a similar 'do when she was little. Now, my girls rarely want me to do their hair - and they're only 7 & 9! I'm glad you're making some good memories!
Cute hair! I am impressed that she would sit for you to do it. Hailey never would. So fun!
Very Cute. I need to borrow her one of these days. You can hold Henry while I play with her hair. So when do you want to come over?
That is so fun she has enough hair to style. She blows me away with how perfect a mix she is of you and Brett!
I can't believe how much hair she has. It sure makes her look much older. She is so pretty and is lucky such a fun Mommy!
Post a Comment