Okelberry Family

Okelberry Family

Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Many Faces of Emmy

Emmy was being a goof ball a couple of nights ago and started making funny faces. I tried to catch a few on camera.

Happy Smiles
Here is the best one. She would pull her mouth down and make the lines in her neck stand out. (You know the kind of face I'm talking about...especially if you know me because I apparently do it more often than I thought I did.)
And here's her best "open wide to brush your teeth face."

What a sweetheart!

And here is a picture of Emmy opening her present from Uncle Jonny on a mission in Spain. (We have to say that whole phrase when we pray for Uncle Jonny.)
She thought it was from Uncle Garratt for awhile because he had brought it over, but now she has is figured out, I think. It was a bottle opener with a bull on it and Espana written on it. She (and I) had no idea what it was, but now she likes to tap it on the tile floors because it makes a cool noise since it's metal. What a sweet uncle to think of her!

1 comment:

Amy said...

What a sweet little face she has! I love the pig tails!