Okelberry Family

Okelberry Family

Friday, February 6, 2009

New Dresser!

Since Emmy is doing so great with potty training, I realized that the changing table was becoming obsolete. So I started going through KSL.com's classifieds to see if there was something on there. We found this beautiful dresser in South Jordan. Brett's dad came with us to pick it up, and then they brought it down last Saturday, and we are so happy to have it! I love the Emmy can put her clothes away by herself and I don't have to see the fact that they aren't folded. It makes her room look so much neater to not have clothes falling out of the boxes they were in on the changing table. And it is so pretty!Yay!


As I was clearing off Emmy's clothes from the changing table, I realized that it would make a great toy shelf. I've been looking for a good toy shelf for Emmy's toy room for the past few weeks, but I hadn't found anything I liked (or that fit in my frugal budget). So we moved it into the toy room and put the toys on it, and it looks great!

Emmy still laments the fact that there is "no changin' table" in her room, but she likes her new dresser (especially the mirror) and her "new" toy shelf.

2 comments:

Amy Anderson said...

oh I love the dresser and the new toy shelf! You're brilliant!

Amy said...

That makes me feel good about our plan for our baby. We decided to use a dresser for the changing table then when it is not needed for the changing table we will already have a dresser ready to go. Are you guys up for a get-together with old Wymount friends that are still in UT?