Emmy has turned a corner in potty training and is now telling us when she needs to go potty! It is so nice to not have to fight her every hour or so to sit on the potty. It's like something suddenly clicked and she knows what it feels like and is able to hold it until she's sitting on the potty. (But don't tell her to "hold it" because she will literally hold it with her hand. :) )
And, she has had a dry diaper in the morning for the last two mornings! That is not going potty for over 12 hours - I can't go that long! She has been on cold medicine which will sometimes dry things up a bit, but completely dry? That is amazing to me! I'm not putting her to bed in underwear yet, but this is a crazy and exciting new development.
I know you're all terribly interested. But this is a HUGE part of my life, and I'm super excited about it. It's a nice development as we also start having to discipline. There's always something new to learn as a parent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't know yet the joys of a dry diaper, but I am sure it feels like climbing mount Fuji! Congrats and Good LUCK!
Good for Emmy! Can she have a little discussion with Tyson about potty training being a good thing... he is sooooo not interested!
Post a Comment