Emmy's favorite thing to do right now is play in the car. As soon as I unbuckle her carseat, she lunges forward, trying to get into the driver's seat before I can catch her. I let her sit in there while I unload groceries or gather our things, but it is always hard to get her out. We either use bribes ("As soon as we get inside, let's have a cookie!") or we just deal with crying as I pull her out. I'm always sure to leave a door open because she's figured out how fun it is to push the lock button on the door. Oh, the adventures!
Uncle Garratt took her out to his car today to grab something... and they didn't come back for a LONG time. Here's what I discovered when I went out to get her.
Buckle up!
Using the gear shift.
"No, Mama, no!" (Apparently she got tired of me taking pictures.)
You'll notice that she's wearing a dress. She spotted it on it's way from the laundry basket to the closet and had to wear it! She's definitely turning into a two-year-old. Isn't she just a doll?
No comments:
Post a Comment