Friday, February 6, 2009
Ring Toss
We have a book from Discovery Toys (that is actually Julie's - do you want those books back?) that has pictures of all sorts of toys. (I think it's a lame book; it's like a catalog for Discovery Toys. I guess that's one of the marketing strategies...) But it has a picture of a ring toss game. Although Emmy had no idea what that game was like or how it's played, she loved to look at the picture. One day, she was asking to play ring toss, so I searched my brain to find a part that was creative enough to come up with a way to make ring toss. (Brett is the creative one in our relationship; I usually don't have to worry about these things, but he was at work.) But I think I did a pretty good job of making a ring toss game. Here's the end result:
Of course it took longer to make than to play with it and destroy it, but she had fun and we've made it again. Look at me being creative! :)
And as a side note, I can't believe how long Emmy's hair is getting. I did it the way I used to all the time in the summer, and it doesn't really work anymore. Her "whale spout" won't stay up; it's too long! I just love having such a cute, lovable little girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Becca,
You are so creative. Looks fun. I agree... Emmy's hair IS getting SO long. She's adorable! Happy Blogging!
I am way impressed! Cool idea to make your own! You are so talented.
Post a Comment