Aaron thought the pattern on the cart cover was very interesting.
He did surprisingly well holding his head (and those chubby cheeks!) erect for that long, but he took a very long nap when we got home, so I think we wore him right out!
I think I'm trying to keep Aaron little longer than I did with the girls. He's 3 1/2 months old already! He's so big, but I keep thinking he's too young to be rolling to his side or trying to sit up away from what is supporting him. Time is flying by! (I feel like it should be September, and we're already in November...and I have exactly 2 things purchased for Christmas. In years past, I've been DONE with Christmas shopping by now! I'm trying really hard to not stress out, but YIKES, it's coming so darn fast!!!)
1 comment:
You mean you've already begun Christmas shopping? I haven't even thought about Christmas (though I did just score a free slide from a friend...perhaps we'll squirrel that away until Christmas).
Aaron's cheeks are adorable! Do you kiss them all the time? I would... :)
Post a Comment