Okelberry Family

Okelberry Family

Monday, November 12, 2012

Style to a Two Year Old

(Pretend I remembered to post this last night...)

Back in June, I was getting dressed for church when Brett came in with Abby.  He had just gotten home from some meetings and was asking Abby how the morning had gone, telling her how nice she looked in her church clothes, etc.  Then Brett said, "Now Mommy's getting dressed and then we can go to church in a few minutes."  

I was wearing this shirt:  (and almost that pregnant...but with Aaron not Abby like I was in this picture.)
"Yeah," Abby replied. "Mommy wearing her swim clothes."  

She said it like it was totally normal that I should wear my swim clothes to church!  But I can understand her confusion because my swimsuit looks like this:

But I don't wear it to church (much to everyone's relief!).

1 comment:

Robert and Diane Ogden said...

Hilarious! I'm still laughing.