For today's post, please notice our new family picture! I don't know how to make it the right size, so it's big and off-center, but aren't we so cute?!?!
Brett's sister and her family visited from New Jersey in the summer and Ty returned from his mission, so the time was right to update our big Okelberry family picture. Unfortunately this "right time" fell right on Aaron's due date. Gratefully for me, Aaron came 12 days early so I wasn't hugely pregnant or still in the hospital for the picture!
It was pretty crazy to get all 5 grandkids to look good for a big family picture, but the photographer managed to get at least one good picture of each kid and then did a lot of head-swapping to make one great picture. Aaron was pretty hungry by the time we got everybody set for the picture, so he was screaming his head off for all but the first picture.
We weren't going to get a little family picture because, hello, I just had a baby and Aaron was still so tiny and squished-looking; we'd get a family picture later when Aaron could hold his head up. But since we were all there and matching, we let the photographer take one. I'm so glad we did! The girls look DARLING, Brett and I look pretty darn good (if I do say so myself), and I love the bright colors! Poor, little Aaron is wailing, and he doesn't look a thing like himself. (A lot changes from 2 weeks til 4 months. Can you believe my giant boy was ever that tiny?) Now that Aaron is holding his head up and could be cute for a picture, getting my whole family dressed up and cooperative is not looking too likely, so it's a good thing we took advantage of the moment back in August!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute pic.
Glad the timing worked out for you to get it. It's often a challenge to get all the kids in the right place with the right attitude/pose at the right time.
Well done.
:-)
Great picture! I would size the picture down before you upload it to blogger. That feature that says it will automatically size it down does not work.
I love your family picture! Aaron was so tiny! You all look fantastic. Even Aaron is "cute crying." We love you all.
I love the new picture! So darling! Yeah- just make the picture smaller in adobe reader and then reupload it and it will work. I had to do it with mine.
Post a Comment