Okelberry Family

Okelberry Family

Thursday, November 29, 2012

I Have Ten Little Fingers..But I Only Need One

Aaron has slept 10 hours straight two of the last three nights.  It is amazing!  He goes to bed at 8:15 and then doesn't wake up until 6 which is when Brett is up getting ready so I'm somewhat awake anyway.  This morning when I went in to feed him, he was sucking away on his left pointer finger.  I tried to move it away so he could nurse, but he just kept shoving it back in.  I finally had to re-swaddle him in order to keep his mouth clear so he could eat!



It is his new favorite activity!  It’s like a binky that never leaves (which is awesome and concerning at the same time; what if this continues past baby-hood?).  

And here is my attempt to capture a sweet moment of all three kids cuddling in the rocking chair.
I told Aaron to get his hands out of his mouth, and both girls put their hands in their mouths!  A matched set.

 Aaron is mastering the art of grabbing and holding toys.  Gone are the days of him sitting quietly and still on my lap!

No comments: