We got a nice, little snow storm today, and Emmy could hardly wait for lunch to be over so she could play in it! Abby joined her for about 5 minutes before coming in and taking a nap.
Emmy stayed out for at least half an hour and rolled herself a good
sized ball of snow and leaves. That's quite the feat when you consider
there was only a skiff of snow sticking to the grass at that point!
While I was outside helping Abby walk down the stairs in her snow stuff, I realized I still hadn't gotten a picture of our pumpkins! Here they are:
Abby's (and Brett's zucchini snake, but apparently paint doesn't stick to zucchini very well because all that was left was the eye. It was a super snazzy snake, let me assure you!)
Emmy's school house:
And the writing on the back:
No comments:
Post a Comment